My journey getting FIT and HEALTHY by doing things the right way...Hard work, healthy food, and a good mindset
Oh binges. The ever present enemy for those of us trying to get healthy. One of the main reasons people binge is that they are eating foods that they don’t actually like so over time, you will start to crave those “off limits” foods. Make sure to build some healthy indulgences into whatever meal plan you are following.
I’ve often heard the 80/20 rule: If you are eating healthy and working out right 80% of the time, you can be a little more relaxed the other 20%. Since I eat 5 small meals a day, that means that I have one meal a day where I can be more relaxed. Sometimes that meal is a bag of chips or an ice cream cone! It’s my 20% and I like it!
A while back I was really struggling with my binges and I came up with an “Emergency Action Plan” for whenever I felt like I was going to binge. I will show you mine, but I recommend you take some time and figure out what triggers you and what calms you down personally. So here is mine:
As always, feel free to message me if you have any questions.