Sweet things are my weakness and I LOVE puppy chow! I think I might try this using PB2 as a sub for peanut butter
Calories- 100 Total Carbs- 18 Fat -2g Fiber-5g Protein- 2
You know that Puppy chow stuff that is really yummy!? Well it’s also 365 calories a cup! So here is my version but its only 100 calories!
Makes 4 Servings
- 2 Cups Fiber one Honey Squares
- 4 Tablespoons “I can’t believe it’s not butter”
- 2 Tablespoons Creamy All Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 Servings Truvia all Natural Sweetener.
- 1 Package of Fat Free Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 2 Squares of Reduced Fat Chocolate Almond Bark
- In a large mixing bowl melt butter, chocolate almond bark and peanut butter. (I used the microwave)
- After melted pour cereal into mixture. Stir gently
- Let the mixture cool for a good 20 minutes.
- After mixture has hardened pour the mix into a large zip lock bag, add the box of pudding mix and shake gently until coated.